Vegan Bhakti Waffles
The perfect comfort food! These delicious Bhakti Waffles are vegan and oh-so-yummy! Courtesy of Vegan Miam.
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3 Tbs Sugar
1 Container So Delicious Dairy Free Raspberry Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt
3/4 Cup sweetened Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup and 4 tablespoons Unsweetened Bhakti Chai
5 Tbs Water
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (liquid)
Spray Oil for the waffle iron
- Mix all the dry ingredients together well with a whisk. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together. Combine wet and dry. Leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Heat waffle iron and spray both surfaces with cooking spray.
- Grab a measuring cup and scoop 1/2 cup of batter then gently fold in fresh blueberries before pouring into waffle iron.
- Cook until the waffle iron’s indicator light shows that cooking is complete, or until no more steam comes out. The finished waffle should be golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for as many waffles you wish to make. There is no need to respray your waffle iron after your initial batch.