Rosemary Ginger Spiced Carrots
Kudos to our amazing Ambassador Lauren for this delicious recipe and for posting it on her blog, Me & the Mountains!
- 5 medium carrots (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 c. unsweetened Bhakti Chai concentrate
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T rosemary (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Chop carrots into pieces that are about 1/2″ thick.
- In a bowl, whisk together Bhakti Chai Concentrate, olive oil and 1/2 T of the rosemary. Add carrots to marinade and stir until all pieces are coated.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 6 hours- preferably overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 400˚. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and spread carrots out evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining rosemary and sea salt over the carrots and bake for 25 minutes (stirring twice while baking).