939 Pearl St., Suite 200
Boulder CO 80302
1820 Industrial Circle
Longmont, CO 80501
Please note, neither our office nor our brewery are retail stores so you can not swing by to buy or pick up our delicious brew. They’re just the locations where all the “behind the scenes” magic happens! So, if you want to connect with us, please do so via email or phone.
We want to make sure you connect with the right Bhakti Chai team member for your needs.
See if one of these fits your needs so you can email us more efficiently:
Marketing/PR questions? Allison@bhaktichai.com
Getting Bhakti Chai Near You
Working with Bhakti Chai
Current Job Openings:
Brewery Evening Prep/Production Assistant
We are hiring and training an exceptional candidate to help us with our evening cleaning & brewing procedures, as well as prepping the brewery for the following day. This person will work directly with the afternoon brew team, and the Plant Manager. Expectations will include various responsibilities that extend across cleaning, brewing, and warehouse management. As a Prep Production Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting plant sanitation in the effective use of chemicals, COP and CIP cleaning processes and sanitation equipment
- Assembling and disassembling equipment for proper cleaning/sanitizing and operate/monitor the CIP (clean-in-place) system to clean and sanitize equipment, tanks, and pipelines as well as complete basic preventive maintenance
- Being a shining example to the rest of the team by practicing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and maintaining a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Food safety and food quality related to your designated area (reporting any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately).
- The evening overnight brew prep, as well as end of day product storage.
This position will begin with 30 hours per week but will offer the opportunity of growth and additional responsibilities.
Candidates need to be available to work 4pm-12am, and from 6pm-2am, with the occasional extended overnight shift (10+ hours). Candidates must be efficient, able to manage their time, and themselves. Able to lift 55 lbs. Proficiency in Excel and MS Word a plus. Ability to work a stand behind electric pallet jack a plus. Awesome work ethic, a requirement.
Please forward resume and list of references to email@example.com.
- Research stores, cafes and food buyers in new markets
- Data entry in Salesforce.com and datagarden (industry database) on weekly/monthly basis
- Monthly turnover tracking
- Add new retail and foodservice accounts to website locator database
- Executing outbound cold-calls and customer service calls to new and existing accounts
- Confirm billing through Whole Foods and other retailers for table fees at regional events
- Communicate to stores regarding event opportunities, in-store staff events and educational opportunities
- Looking for 1 year PT commitment (20 hrs/week) from Jan 2014-Dec 2014)
Apply with resume and cover letter by emailing Allison@bhaktichai.com. Interested in applying to be a Brand Ambassador? Allison@bhaktichai.com Think you’d be good at sharing Bhakti Chai at your local retail stores? firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to talk to our accountant: email@example.com
Bhakti Chai fans are a passionate and communicative bunch. We love hearing from you with recipes, suggestions, feedback and (of course) how you most enjoy getting your Bhakti Chai “buzz” on!
Fill out a few fields and then pop us a note. If you’d like to upload a photo of you enjoying our spicy brew, feel free to do so on Instagram (put #bhaktichai in the Caption field before you hit “Done”) and it will show up on our Fan Photos page!